breathing

• Submitted: Mon, December 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 22, 2008

• Reported By:north las vegas Nevada
Cricket
www.cricket.com North Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Cricket on Dec 3rd 2008 I purchased 2 phones to the tune of 493.00 one for myself and one for my boyfriend. On Dec 19th I returned my boyfriends cell phone as he had already paid over 300.00 for an AT&T phone. First they didnt want to take the phone then they supposedly refunded my money to my bank account not true credit my cricket account and disconnected all service from bot North Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Update

On Dec 3rd 2008 I purchased 2 cricket phones to the tune of 493.00 one for myself and one for my boyfriend. Boyfriend had spent 300.00 on a AT&T phone and requested i return the one I had purchased so as I could get my money back. On Dec 18th I returned the phone to the cricket store at which time they tried to say the phone had been used for 30minutes and that they could not return the phone unless the card and card holder I had used to buy the phones was present. I had deposited my short term disablility check in my sons account another long story. I became irritated when they said the phone had been used for 30minutes when all that had been done on that phone was a wallpaper was added, his name to the screen and my phone number to his contact information and that don't take no 30 minutes so I called the sales person a liar. She spoke to her manager in the store and said that they would need the person and card whose account I had used. Please note it was a debit charge. So the next day Dec 19th my daughter in law goes to the store with the phone. They made her wait 45 minutes and the person who waited on her was clueless to the procedures he needed to perform and could not get anyone to help him until my daughter in law became very irritated and they became uncomfortable and just wanted to get her off the premises. I can only assume they thought she was hurting sales. On Dec 21st I call cricket and find out that the second phone which they had possession of was not disconnected nor was the money in my account. Excuse me if they can debit it out of my account in less than 24 hours surely they ought to be able to return in like manner. On Dec 22nd 2008 I go to place a call with my phone and discover that I have no service. So I go to the web and to my surprise I discover that the 215.49 has been credit to my account and that I supposedly owe them 110.03 on Jan 2nd 2009. I try talking to Rose 2128, who was no help but good at saying i am sorry, so I ask to speak to her boss which was Max 1178 the floor manager who also stated he was sorry but procedures needed to be followed which I promptly reminded him evendentally procedures had not been followed on the 19th or the money would be in my account. When I asked to speak to max's boss he wanted to know why. I explained to him that his remedy for my problem was not acceptable and I wanted to speak to someone who could make decisions and it was obivious to me that he could not. He said well he is just going to tell you the same thing. So why do you want to speak to him. So I replied shit rolls down hill and it was at that time he put me through. I then spoke to Micheal 1151 which really sounded like Max 1178. When I got no where with Michael I asked to speak to his boss or the CEO. His boss was supposedly Linda Wokoun who has no phone only a web site and it is the same with the CEO Douglas Hutson. I feel like they have fasely advertise their services and have committed fraud. I told Michael I would be contacting the attorney generals office and the better business beaurea. To please inform his superiors of that fact. I believe I will send them a copy to this statement. I also believe that an attorney should file a class action lawsuit against cricket since they are good at taking money and then not good at providing service or following their own policies.

Barbara
north las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2008 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket/North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89032/Cricket-on-Dec-3rd-2008-I-purchased-2-phones-to-the-tune-of-49300-one-for-myself-and-one-404037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket

Update

AUTHOR: Barbara oconnor - (U.S.A.)

I am heading to the store at this time I will update when I return so as to let others know just how good their services is.....NOT.