Complaint Review: Cricket

• Updated: Wed, March 25, 2009

• Reported By:Ladson South Carolina
Cricket
721 S 72nd Street, Suite 105 Omaha, Nebraska Canada

Cricket Cellular Phone Service Cricket works very hard to get rid of long-term customers Omaha Nebraska

I have been a long time customer with Cricket. My bill is due on the 22nd of each month. For some reason this month I simply forgot to log on and pay my bill. On the morning of the 24th my phone service was disconnected for nonpayment of services. Looking back on previous months, I received a text from Cricket reminding me that my bill was due. This text was always received several days before the due date. I did not receive one this month and of course Cricket is not obligated to remind me to pay my bill. I do however, strongly object to the interruption in service less than 48 hours after the due date. No notice, just disconnection. It seems that cricket is working very hard to get rid of the business they have, especially from long term customers.
I paid my bill immediately and then phoned customer service about the disconnection. I was told that the disconnections are computer generated. I gave the agent my payment confirmation number and she could not confirm that I paid my bill even with the confirmation number. I routinely get cutoff notices each month for several days after I pay my bill. It seems that the internal departments within this company do not communicate well about customer information and payments. I informed the customer service folks that they would be losing my business. I will not be around next month. Cricket's treatment of their customers, especially long term customers should be a little better than this.

Connie
Ladson, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket/Omaha-Nebraska-68106/Cricket-Cellular-Phone-Service-Cricket-works-very-hard-to-get-rid-of-long-term-customers-O-437423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket