Complaint Review: Cricket

• Submitted: Fri, April 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By: out of my money — Houston Texas United States of America
Cricket

Cricket brought a phone online got it cut on 4-3-12,with to make a call and they turn it off,now will not cut it back on .When I call customer services they can`t even tell me why my phone was turn off, Internet

I brought a cricket phone online.I recieve it on 4-3-12 and the very next day cricket turn it off /when I call to asked why my call was off,all i keep getting was that they system was mess up and that my will be back on in 24 hours,but here i am on 36 hours with no phone.

So I call customer services to find out why the is still off AND ALL I GOT WAS POEPLE LAUGH AND PUT ME ON MUTE,OR JUST TELL ME TO DEAL WITH IT CAUSE IT NOTHING I CAN DO BUT WAIT THREE MORE DAY TIL YOUR PHONE MIGHT BE BACK ON.

Iwith off and explain that in this god see every thing that goes on and sense our want to laugh like this is a joke when thing start happen to our remember how you treat poeple on the phone.

So can somebody tell me how to get my money back from this dirt company or give me the real corporate number so I call report these company in houston and thier customer services line.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket/internet/Cricket-brought-a-phone-online-got-it-cut-on-4-3-12with-to-make-a-call-and-they-turn-it-864758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket