Complaint Review: Cricket

• Updated: Wed, December 08, 2010

• Reported By: rhonda — selma California United States of America
Cricket
2730 whitson selma, California United States of America

Cricket Kacy Maldonado,i went into the cricket store in selma ca 93662 on10/18/10 to upgrade my cell phone before i stated before this purchase that i need this phone to work with the package it requires i do sold me a cell phone that i couldnt have the proper plan it required and would not return my money. selma, California

I went to upgrade my cell phone to a android phone before making the purchase i told the girl if i cant have the phone i want with the proper program dont take my money.i told her im termanaly ill i leave out in the middle of no where and i have a son who suffers from depression and when he get suicidle he calls me and im able to talk him out of it.well she lied she sold me the phone with out the features and told me i was a status 21 thats i have to go to fresno ca to have it changed.i went to fresn they told me they couldnt fix it call 611 so i did i was informed i was a post pd account i said no cricket is pay as you go thats what it was win i went 2 them 4 phone service.any way i tried to turn off my internet modem they said no i said yes they then told me i would have to pay 1 month of services on the phone and modem that i dont get to use because they decided to change me from a pay as you go 2 post pay the only way i can have these features is to let it get turned off and turn it back on in a month thats the only way you can have these features.they have a 30 return policy as long as you dont have 30mins used on the phone.i tried to return it they said no after she called the manager she cleared my phone so the mins would be erased i went home turned on the phone she reset my phone and all my info was erased but i found the minutes and it was 25 of use i went back and asked for my money i ask why cant i have my money back she wouldnt answer me it was less than 30 days and under 30 min.i explained1 i told u dont sell me a phone i cant use.2im termanly ill 3 i have a suicidal son that need to be able to call me .i told her take it back ill open another account with a new number.this was on sunday nov21,2010 that nite my father came to my door and tood me my 25 yr old boy committed suide he hung him self

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2010 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket/selma-California-93662/Cricket-Kacy-Maldonadoi-went-into-the-cricket-store-in-selma-ca-93662-on101810-to-upgra-669323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket