Complaint Review: CriminalRecords.us.org

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 29, 2016

• Reported By: Davemo — St. Louis Missouri United States of America
CriminalRecords.us.org

Criminalrecords.us.org Credit card overcharge, failure to preform the services promised, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Company Response

Here is what really happens, the report is ready to download and you give them your payment information. They direct you to a sight with no information about the person you asked for and in fact the only information on the website you can find is how you have been automatically signed up for the month long subscription which cost your credit card 19.95. Whatever happened to the 1 dollar fee is a mystery and it seems they just help themselves to your money at this point.

I called customer service immediately to cancel this bogus subscription and someone was ready to help me cancel and refund my money. Apparently this happens all the time. So in short this company seems to be a business that dupes people into giving them their credit card info then bills them until they cancel all the while not performing any of the services they promised. Save your self the hassle and avoid criminal records.us.org all together.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CriminalRecordsusorg/internet/Criminalrecordsusorg-Credit-card-overcharge-failure-to-preform-the-services-promised-I-998942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CriminalRecords.us.org

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Company Response

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Davemo,

I apologize for any problems cause by the charges and I would like to fix this immediately. Please email josh@criminalrecords.us.org and I can refund the charges with a few account details.

Josh F.