Complaint Review: Crisis Education.com

• Updated: Sun, August 31, 2014

• Reported By: Marie — Spokane Washington
Crisis Education.com
Nationwide USA

Crisis Education.com Sam McCoy I ordered a survial kit and a survial blanket. I paid $7.00 for one and $19.95 for nthe other. I was suppose to receive this in 7-10 days from May 28. To date I have received nothing except total I needed to buy a knife before this could be shipped. Nationwide

I ordered a survial kit and a survial blanket in May and paid for it with a credit card. To date I have received nothing except another E-mail telling me I needed to buy some kind of a knife to kill people with before this could be shipped. I did receive an E-mail stating my items were senton May 28 and to date I have received nothing except strange E-mail about how bad our government is and how bad Predisent is. I have hit delete on them and put them in a spam pile.

They are strange sounding people that seems are very much against our government and more like anarchists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2014 02:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crisis-Educationcom/nationwide/Crisis-Educationcom-Sam-McCoy-I-ordered-a-survial-kit-and-a-survial-blanket-I-paid-70-1173499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crisis Education.com