Complaint Review: CrispyKicks.com

47B Harbour Square Suite Nationwide Canada

CrispyKicks.com Internet Ripoff Fraud Toronto ON Canada nationwide

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please send us more information

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please send us more information

Monday, July 2, 07 I ordeded these following items. Bathing Ape - Red / Black Clear Size: 8 Alternate and Jordan V for 69.99 plus 14.99 worldwide shipping- and White / Yellow / Blue CLEAR Size: 8 Alternate for the same price as above.

I also ordered this. Jordan IX - Black / Red / White Size: 11 for 69.99 plus 14.99 worldwide shipping.
My account was debited that same day.

Jan from crispykicks.com told me i was goin to have my shoes in 2-3 weeks.

July 15, 07 I was told that my items where out of stock and I can choose an another pair disregarding the price.
This happend to both my orders the same day.

I chose my shoes and the next day July 16, 07 i was told it shall now come express in 1-2 weeks.

It is now September 6, 07 and I have been ignored the past two months in e-mails. I am still waiting.

Xavier
killeen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2007 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CrispyKickscom/nationwide/CrispyKickscom-Internet-Ripoff-Fraud-Toronto-ON-Canada-nationwide-272863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CrispyKicks.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please send us more information

AUTHOR: Crispykicks - (Canada)

Hi
Please email me at sales@crispykicks.com with your name, original order number, and the new choice you wanted for the out of stock pair - and we will have it shipped to you within 1-2 weeks.
I am sorry if there was any mis-communication.
Thanks
Jan

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please send us more information

AUTHOR: Crispykicks - (Canada)

Hi
I am sorry if there was any mis-communication.
Thanks