Complaint Review: Critter Condoz

• Reported By: Anthony — Germantown Maryland United States of America
Critter Condoz
5536 Philadelphia Street Chino, California United States of America

Critter Condoz Eric Silva Dishonest company stole my money Chino, California

I purchased 6 Critter Condoz, which are cages designed for Bearded Dragons, and got ripped off.  I never received any cages despite all of my emails and phone calls to numerous individuals within the business.  I also requested my money back many times and have received nothing.

I purchased these cages on May 11, 2012 and it's now the middle of November, over 6 months.  Each time I talk to one of the three individuals involved in this scam I am given a different reason why I do not have these cages.  I have been told they were unable to deliver due to weather, illness, the delivery truck crashing, and everything in between.  After agreeing to issuing me a refund, I was told they do not have the money to give back.

I paid $1,000 for these 6 cages.  This may not seem like a lot of money to some people, but to the average guy, it's a lot.  Because I did not receive these cages I had to find new homes for 4 out of the 6 dragons I had.  I simply did not have cages big enough for the growing dragons and no longer had enough money to buy other cages.  I just started breeding Bearded Dragons a few years ago and really counted on the little money I made from it.  The damages I encountered from this so called business far exceed the amount I paid and the effects will be felt for years.

Before doing business with this company I did research and found nothing negative posted on line.  I hope that this is not a growing trend for this company.  I also hope this complaint reaches everyone interested in purchasing a Critter Condo so an informed decision can be made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Critter-Condoz/Chino-California-91710/Critter-Condoz-Eric-Silva-Dishonest-company-stole-my-money-Chino-California-969551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Critter Condoz