Complaint Review: Croft Research Company

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: cathy — Kannapolis North Carolina United States of America
Croft Research Company
6401 DC Heerlen Heerlen, Select State/Province United States of America

Croft Research Company The company sent me a letter stating that I won $978,779.77 cents. I would have to send them $ 25.00 dollars for processing, then they would send out the check. Heerlen, Other

I am very upset with companies like this trying to take advantage of people like me.  I am really in need of this money,it would come in handy right know, because myself and my husband are out of work.  He is disabled and I have cancer and trying to get my disability, and we are only living on a little check a month.

I could take that money and pay off my bills and live again, but companies like this prey on people like me, and it hurts.  I would like to su this company for the hardship they cause people like me.  They need to be taught a lessen that crime doesn't pay.  If I won this money they should just send me a chck or come to my home and give it to me in person, so I can see it for myself.  All companies and the people running them need to be sued, and give the little people like me a chance to live again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Croft-Research-Company/Heerlen-Select-StateProvince-/Croft-Research-Company-The-company-sent-me-a-letter-stating-that-I-won-97877977-cents-985982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Croft Research Company