Complaint Review: Croft Research Corporation-CRC

• Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: chad1013 — OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma United States of America
Croft Research Corporation-CRC
8285 BRYAN DAIRY ROAD STE:150 LARGO, Florida United States of America

Croft Research Corporation-CRC Notifcatiion system from NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE -CRC YOU ARE OUR NEWEST CONFIRMED CASH PRIZE WINNER LARGO, Florida

I received a letter statimg that are trying to reach you reguarding $1,100,000.00 if you'll just call the following number 1-800-338-5216 you will win $1,100,000.00 you have unti 12-13-of 2012 to collect your money with ID#-######### then you'll also receive Two one male and one Female watch with a diamond at the 12:00 position plus another free gift a magnetic bracelet.

Now the pitch is coming for $1.29 for the magazine we will throw in another 3 free magazines at no additional cost. So I figure I already won buy what this statement I have here in front of me now hell why not so I okay the purchaase of some different magazine. Then today Dc.1,2012 I get this letter stating I've won another contest from crc in the netherlands and for $25.00 my signature Authoring and Confirming my ID they'll send me $978,779.77 just tach and return in paid postage envelope with the $25.00 Check enclosed and We Will asend you a check for the above amount 9788,779.77 Guaranteed cash prize

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Croft-Research-Corporation-CRC/LARGO-Florida-33777/Croft-Research-Corporation-CRC-Notifcatiion-system-from-NATIONAL-MAGAZINE-EXCHANGE-CRC-YO-976735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Croft Research Corporation-CRC