Complaint Review: Croft Research Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — Gresham Oregon United States of America
Croft Research Corporation
PO Box 2467, 6401 DC Heerlen, The Netherlands DC Heerlen, Select State/Province United States of America

Croft Research Corporation Congratulations, You are our newest cash prize winner! DC Heerlen

I received an unsoliticated letter in the mail from Croft Research Corporation claiming that I am also a confirmed winner of exactly $978,779.77.

At first I was excited because I had entered a sweepstakes for a well known company, and as I read the letter, I was skeptical.

I looked up some information and found this site with one other complaint of exactly the same letter that I received and it was also telling me that I must send $25.00 to the address on the form.

My letter was delivered without a return address, so I had to really look for the address and it was the address on the form that you are to send back with the money and an "Authorization and Identity" within 10 days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Croft-Research-Corporation/DC-Heerlen-Select-StateProvince-/Croft-Research-Corporation-Congratulations-You-are-our-newest-cash-prize-winner-DC-Heer-984160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Croft Research Corporation