Complaint Review: Cronauer Law Center

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: taburke — Concord North Carolina
Cronauer Law Center
910 17th Street NW Washington DC 20006 Washington , Dist of Columbia USA

Cronauer Law Center Josh Clark was the Rep. I spoke with, that was suppose to help me with getting a modification. They collected $3000. from me and connect me with another Rep. of Burke Law Firm name Ron Rajbhar Washington Dist of Columbi

I was laid off and my mortgage was behind, I was contacted by Josh Clark of Cronauer Law Center, stating they can help with getting me a modification, he explained how it would work;stop foreclosures, make NO payments until the modification go through, and there cost is $3000. to get everything done, they offered a payment plan-$900.down and $250.per month until paid off.

After excepting the offer, because I received a foreclosure notice from Bank of America. Josh contacted to Angie Amaya to process the paper work and setuo the payments. Then Josh contact to another Rep. of Burke Law Firm?, his name is Ron Rajbhar. Ron contacted the bank and started the process of stopping the foreclosure. I continue to send in my paper when requested, then suddenly I lost contact with everyone, none of there contact information seem to be valid anymore. Now, I have received another foreclosure notice.

taburke

Concord NC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cronauer-Law-Center/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia-20006/Cronauer-Law-Center-Josh-Clark-was-the-Rep-I-spoke-with-that-was-suppose-to-help-me-wit-1068079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cronauer Law Center