Complaint Review: Cross America Relocation, Cross America Moving

• Submitted: Thu, June 04, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 05, 2009

• Reported By:The Woodlands Texas
Cross America Relocation, Cross America Moving
9001 Richmond Ave. Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Cross America Relocation, Cross America Van Lines, Cross America Moving Cross America will not deliver goods! Will not release to another mover! Will not return calls! Houston Texas

*Author of original report: Cross America comes through in the end!

Ditto the other reports about Cross America Relocation. They were 8 hours late and tried to get extra fees out of us.

They promised delivery in 3-5 days, but after 4 days our stuff is still sitting in storage with no estimated day of even getting on a truck.

Meanwhile my daughter is in her new place with no bed, clothes, etc., and she is supposed to start her new job in a few days.

I have filed complaints with everyone I can find. At this point they will not return my calls. So even though I have another moving company ready & willing to move our goods, I cannot reach anyone who will agree to release the goods.

We truly are held hostage to this company.

The Woodlands, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2009 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-America-Relocation-Cross-America-Moving/Houston-Texas-77042/Cross-America-Relocation-Cross-America-Van-Lines-Cross-America-Moving-Cross-America-will-458536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross America Relocation, Cross America Moving

AUTHOR: Diane - (U.S.A.)

Disregard my previous post. They had a problem getting a truck but all is now well, and they took care of me.