• Report: #19977

• Submitted: Wed, May 01, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, May 01, 2002

• Reported By:dallas texas
Cross Country Bank / Applied Card Systems
Boca Raton, Florida Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Cross Country Bank aka Applied Card Systems Charged my account after they received payments through a Debt Consolidation Company ripoff business from hell Boca Raton Florida

A little over a year ago, I went through Profina Debt Solutions, in order bring 2 credit card accounts current.

One was a Visa card that was issued by Cross Country Bank. After Cross Country Bank agreed to and increased the amount of the payment, I sent in my first payment to Profina. Profina dispursed a check to Cross Country Bank on the 9th of August (2000).

Two months after that, I received a call from a 3rd Party Debt Collector, asking for 1782.00. I was totally shocked, because I had done what I could to avoid the accounts charging off.

When I explained that I was going Profina, and that CCB had agreed to and received payments, the collector didn't care. After I called Profina, they contactd CCB to no avail.

When I did some investigating, somehow CCB had given Profina 2 differnet account #'s.

After sending them well over 300.00, I just want to know where is my money, and how can I have this charge-off reversed?

CCB is the bank from the pit of hell.

Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2002 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank-Applied-Card-Systems/nationwide/Cross-Country-Bank-aka-Applied-Card-Systems-Charged-my-account-after-they-received-paymen-19977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank / Applied Card Systems