Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank, Boca Raton, FL

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2002

• Reported By:
Cross Country Bank, Boca Raton, FL
PO Box 310730 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Cross Country Bank, Boca Raton, FL Impossible to contact by phone. Boca Raton Florida

I received a statement from Cross Country Bank. It had my mailing address and someone else's name on it. So I opened it to see if it was legitimate or junk mail. I always get junk mail with someone else's name on it.

The statement was real and has the individual's account number and personal information. There is nothing except my honesty to prevent me from using his information to fraudulently order something on the internet and have it shipped to somewhere and never get caught.

I tried to comtact the company, but thus far, I have only been able to reach an automated account number that will charge you for your inquires. I have yet to speak to a real person. However, I assure you I will but not until I have a chance to burn them in the Rip-Off Tabloids.

Frank
San Deigo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2002 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank-Boca-Raton-FL/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431-0730/Cross-Country-Bank-Boca-Raton-FL-Impossible-to-contact-by-phone-Boca-Raton-Florida-18920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank, Boca Raton, FL