Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank aka Applied Card Systems

• Submitted: Thu, August 22, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, August 22, 2002

• Reported By:Gardnerville NV
Cross Country Bank aka Applied Card Systems
www.crosscountrybank.com Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Cross Country Bank aka Applied Card Systems Unbelievable and undue harrassment mistreated and ripped off Boca Raton Florida

I have entered into an agreement with a Debt Consolidation Company to pay off my under $2000 debt to Cross Country Bank. I have sent them a payment every month. I have written and called them to lower my payment and curb their charges, and arranged "phone" payments more than once. They began approximately a month ago to call my home, my ex husband's home, and my parents home approximately 10-15 times per day EACH.

They alternate between calling themselves CCB and Applied Card Systems. They pretend to be personal friends talking into an answering machine. They are verbally abusive and ask extremely private and frankly, I believe, illegal questions of my family members. Their behavior wouldn't be appropriate even if I owed them $50,000! They are the absolute lowest of the low. If I had any money, I'd sue them in a heartbeat, and my ex husband is seriously considering it himself (and he doesn't even have an account with them).

Christie
Gardnerville, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2002 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank-aka-Applied-Card-Systems/Boca-Raton-Florida/Cross-Country-Bank-aka-Applied-Card-Systems-Unbelievable-and-undue-harrassment-mistreated-27683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank aka Applied Card Systems