Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Submitted: Thu, September 05, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, September 05, 2002

• Reported By:Monroe LA
Cross Country Bank
P O Box 310711 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Cross Country Bank ripoff Boca Raton Florida

I hqve been rip-off by Cross Country Bank which does business out of Boca Raton, Florida. I received an e-mail from Cross Country Bank of Boca Raton, FL and when I opened the e-mail banner, my e-mail account information was used to activate a credit card account.

There were several unauthorized charges placed on this account from Cross Country Bank of Boca Raton, FL; charges like satellite dishes, which I never purchased or received. The customer service representatives from Cross Country Bank began harrasing me by calling my home, my place of employment and making demands to pay for a credit card, I never authorized or used.

I explained each time the fraudelent activity to each representative, of course to no avail. They continued to call...back to back... like clockwork at my home and on my job every morning.

I have asked to speak with supervisiors in charge, again nothing was(has) been done about the fraudulent activity of Cross Country Bank of Boca Raton, FL. I recently received my credit bureau report and an entry from Cross Country BAnk appears.

A dispute has been filed against Cross COuntry Bank, because I don't feel that this account is mine due to the process in which it was obtained. I pray that this Rip-off Report against Cross Country Bank will assist in putting a stop to their fraudulent activity. Thank you.

Shervondalyn
Monroe, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2002 12:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431-0711/Cross-Country-Bank-ripoff-Boca-Raton-Florida-29067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank