Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Submitted: Mon, December 20, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 20, 2004

• Reported By:henry Virginia
Cross Country Bank
www.crosscountrybank.com Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Cross Country Bank ripoff Fraudulent Billing, Charged late payment for paying early Boca Raton Florida

My Cross Country Band payment was due Oct.25TH, 10.00 payment, I paid 45.00 on Oct. 22ND , which would make my next payment due on Nov.24 Since christmas is coming up I decided to make a payment early so I went online and made another 45.00 payment on Nov.2nd and I did'nt make another payment in Nov.

Now I have my bill and they have charged me 32.00 late payment and 32.00 overlimit fee. I called thinking surely this was a mistake and they inform me that they put the Nov. 2ND payment on Octobers bill so I made two payments in October and none in November so I owe 64.00 plus 10.00 payment for November and they will not take it off my bill actually the so called customer service thinks its funny that I am upset.

How do these people sleep at night I know these big companys are just blood sucking leeches but these people working in customer service are not making that much money to enjoy screwing people as much as they do I mean really GET A REAL JOB!!! Bunch of low life rejects can't get a real job so they spend there time making people who actually have a real job and are trying to make a life for themselves miserable

henry, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2004 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431-0731/Cross-Country-Bank-ripoff-Fraudulent-Billing-Charged-late-payment-for-paying-early-Boca-R-123731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank