Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2003

• Reported By:Columbus MS
Cross Country Bank
P.O. Box 31071 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: (304)-697-8387, (561)-982
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Cross Country Bank Ripoff

*0:

I think I am paying to much back. And plus I only got $350.00 and I had to pay a $150.00 dollars back to them. I think these people are a complete rip-off.

I work so hard for my money and I have to pay it all to them for they are getting some of the money back off the card but they still want me to pay back what they got off the card.

My sister also applied and they sent her a letter saying that she had not been approved 1 month ago and they just sent her a letter saying that she has been approved! The catch this time is that she has to pay $35.00 this time.I think these people are a scam and they need to be stopped!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/Cross-Country-Bank-Ripoff-7479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank

AUTHOR: Marshell - (U.S.A.)

This company crosscountry bank is a riped off, I receive a credit card and the limited was 350.00 and now 700.00 due to overlimited fee and late fee they change me, I been disputed this credit for about 7 months after paying over $300.00 in overlimited fee, my credit card was payment was never late always on time, the customer service is very rude and nasty, I closed my account due to this, there are unprofessional people who ever ther are and something need to done about this.

I have fax over my monthly statement and wrote them letter in regard to this and nothing, and just resly they when into my checking account with my approval, and that send me letter of apolgy that not good enough, what about those overlimited fee because there statement tell you the wrong amount to pay and customer service tell you same thing the wrong about so every month it's adds up, there not getting nothing from me the is there mistake, what can I do?

#4 0