• Report: #32072

• Submitted: Tue, October 08, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, October 08, 2002

• Reported By:chicago il
Cross Country Bank
PO Box 310711 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-297-1641
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Cross Country Bank ripoff Boca Raton Florida

I have been receiving calls on my cell phone for a Steve Gomez from Cross Country Bank. I am not Steve Gomez, and do not know who this is. They will call numerous times each day. I called them to get my number on a no call list, and the lady who I was talking to was a real b***h.

She told me that she couldnt do that and that I had to write them a letter for that even to be considered. I did not take this for an answer, and the employee said"didnt you here what I said?" in a real snotty way. Then she said why dont you call back later and hung up on me.

I felt like ringing her neck right through the phone. As far as Im concerned this person should be fired(I dont know her name because she hung up on me). It looks like other people are having a problem with these people to. I thought it was just my number. If they continue to call I think I will take legal action.

chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2002 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/Cross-Country-Bank-ripoff-Boca-Raton-Florida-32072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank