Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

PO Box 310711 Boca Raton, Florida Canada
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Cross Country Bank ripoff excessive I requested to cancel credit card overlimit fees,late fee charges, company would not cancel card Boca Raton Florida

Unable to resolve billing dispute with Cross Country Bank Credit for over limit,late fee charges,posting of payment. Unable to request a supervisor to assist me with this concern with Cross Country Bank credit card division. I could not get past the customer service represenitives. I was told a supervisor would call me back and no one ever did. I attempted to cancel this credit card to try and put an end to all the excessive fees I was being charged. I was told I couldn't since there remained to be a balance owing. This balance owing kept incurring late fees, which resulted in over the limit fees.

I wrote letter after letter to a computer generated coorespondance which was never answered by a human. I continued to receive computer generated letters to pay this account. As a result and the unwilliness to resolve this issue with Cross Country Bank my account was charged off. However, never turned over to an actual collection agency. I received endless telephone calls from different collection agencies representing Cross Country Bank. Now my credit rating is scarred for the next 10 years. I would like to join a class action law suit if someone can give me direction on who I should contact? Cross Country Bank is a ripoff.

Marilyn
San Jacinto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2005 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/Cross-Country-Bank-ripoff-excessive-I-requested-to-cancel-credit-card-overlimit-feeslate-141146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank