Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Submitted: Thu, May 06, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2004

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Cross Country Bank
Crosscountrybank.Com Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Cross Country Bank Poor Customer Service Boca Raton Florida

I know that this will accomplish nothing but it is worth a try. This letter has been faxed several times. I have never received a responce.

An Open Letter To: Meryl Beard
VP Customer Service
Fax # (561)994-9829

Mr. Beard,

I am writing you this letter to ask for your assistance in a matter with your Bank.

I have recently paid off the above referenced account in full. You company placed this account in a charge off status in June 2003. The reason for this is that the person I was a joint account holder with listed another account with your bank in her Bankruptcy. This account was not to be included.

I spoke with your customer service department and was told that it is the policy of your company to include all accounts regardless of status. I was able to get this account taken out of the BK, however as a result of being included in the first place, it was past due. At that point your company charged off the account. My thought process is that if you had not placed this account in the BK and had not stopped sending statements there would have been no late payments.

I have since paid off the account. I feel that since the account has been paid in full, without settlement that you should work with me in resolving this matter. Removing the trade line from my credit history can do this.

My experience wit you customer service department (to this point) has been like pulling teeth. I have been sending faxes and making phone calls with no response from your company what so ever. I would ask that you, yourself respond to me with a resolution to this issue.

I feel that my request is fair and not unwarranted.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2004 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/Boca-Raton-Florida/Cross-Country-Bank-Poor-Customer-Service-Boca-Raton-Florida-90397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank