Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, June 04, 2004

• Reported By:Norwalk Ct
Cross Country Bank
Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Cross Country Bank is a RIP OFF!

*Consumer Comment: Cross Country Made a Huge Mistake

*Consumer Suggestion: REPORT CROSS COUNTY BANK

This SO CALLED credit card company is supposed to help people like me with bad credit. It's a scam you pay double what you charge. Plus they have hidden charges that are not in the agreement. I've reread it several times and it's not in there. They charge you Fifty cents to call about your account, then on top of it you have to call long distance to Boc Raton Florida! Racking up ypur phone bill. They add hidden charges that push you over your limit every month. Evev if you charged Ten Dollars they add numerous charges to make you over your limit. This card sucks. Don't get it! You'll pay believe me you will!

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Cross Country Bank

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/Boca-Raton-Florida/Cross-Country-Bank-is-a-RIP-OFF-8845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank

Cross Country Made a Huge Mistake

AUTHOR: Leontyne - (U.S.A.)

I sent my $150 to Cross Country for processing fee and they sent the credit card to me, BUT, the card had a typographical error on it that never was corrected because of their regulations.

The card was valid from 3/02 and expired on 03/02. I received it in the middle of the month which means it was good for only two (2) weeks. I used $45 on the account. On 3/31/02 the system expired the card because of the date on the card. I was never able to get them to send me my correct card. ...and guess what?

Late fees from the $45 that I charged are now up to $563.00 and on my credit report.

Customer service and managers are nasty to customers. I still have the card and have sent them copies. They have been trying to get me to send the card back to them. I'm keeping it for legal action.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

REPORT CROSS COUNTY BANK

AUTHOR: Steven - ()

Please - report your findings to the Federal Reserve - they can get this -so called- company. 1 (800) 526-2028. Let's not let this company rip us off!!!!