Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Submitted: Sun, April 07, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, April 07, 2002

• Reported By:Del Haven NJ
Cross Country Bank
Boca Raton,Florida Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Cross Country Bank ripoff became disabled and applied for the credit protection on the card and they still call 7 days all hours consumer fraud ripoff Boca Raton Florida

I recived my cross country bank visa in 7/02 and became disabled not long after.I had the credit protection on my card and informed the company they sent the papers and I filled them out and returned them.Now since I did that I keep geting calls harrassing me for the payments.They call day and night saturdy and sunday.I am tired of talking to these people so when it comes up unavailable on the caller ID I don't even bother to answer the phone I let the answering machine pick up and then they just hang up without leaving a message.
My next step is to report them to the better buisness bureau and federal trade commission.

Del Haven, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2002 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/Boca-Raton-Florida/Cross-Country-Bank-ripoff-became-disabled-and-applied-for-the-credit-protection-on-the-car-18364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank