farmers

• Submitted: Fri, November 08, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, November 08, 2002

• Reported By:Deltona FL
Cross Country Bank
3115 Yorkshire Dr Deltona, Florida U.S.A.

Cross Country Bank AKA applied card Systems ripoff Fraudulent lying Deltona Florida

I have Had A crosscountry bank card for about 3 years or a little longer. I have made double payments and the card never gets any lower. I have not used this card in over a year I cut it up and sent it back to them On a 850.00 loan I have paid them around 3000 dollars I think there is no end to this and enough is enough. They have called me and been very rude I run a daycare and have state children so sometimes I don't get payed right on time and I was a daylate they called me 15 times in 1 day, it was on a holiday my daughter answaerd the phone after about the 10th call and remined then that it was a hoilday and to stop calling.

He was so rude even used the F word at her.I was paying throught the mail but the keep saying it didn't reach them on time so I'd get a late fee, A week from the same state in the mail is a long time for them not to have recived it.

So then I tryed paying them on line The first few times was fine then low and behold there was a problem with them getting to my bank for some reason same # all the time so there were more late fees I called my Bank they said they were full of it .. they had no problem before So I went to paying over the Phone which is $5 each time you make a payment.

From 10/10/01 to 10/10/02 Ihave payed them $825.00 is there no end I can't get rid of this damn card They even changed my payment date and amount I pay from $35 to $70 Oh How I wish I could get rid of this as far as them helping you get credit what a bunch of bull shit..

Joni
Deltona, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2002 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/Deltona-Florida-32738/Cross-Country-Bank-AKA-applied-card-Systems-ripoff-Fraudulent-lying-Deltona-Florida-34621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank