Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: Mia — Smithville Texas United States of America
Cross Country Bank
Huntsville, Alabama United States of America

Cross Country Bank Harrassing me over a credit card debt that I never had with them and using a wrong first name for me! Huntsville, Alabama

I have been getting harrassing phone calls from a Company saying they are Collecting on a debt that I owe from "Cross Country Bank". They keep referring to me as Shelly (a nickname used early in my childhood & not since). They claim I owe them over a thousand dollars and yet, I don't have credit cards, don't use credit cards & have never heard of this company before.

They claim I'm "pretending to be someone else". It's very bothersome & infuriating. I have now seen a long list of folks who seem to have similar problems with this company. Are they even a real company or some spoof hoping to milk money out of people who are too stupid to recognize that they never even had an account with them? It's worrisome to me & not sure what I can do about it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/Huntsville-Alabama-/Cross-Country-Bank-Harrassing-me-over-a-credit-card-debt-that-I-never-had-with-them-and-u-961550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank