Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Submitted: Sat, April 23, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, April 23, 2005

• Reported By:independence Oregon
Cross Country Bank
477 N Main St Independence, Oregon U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Cross Country Bank even if my payment was post marked before the payment was due they received it but did not post it right away and charged me multipule over fee charges Independence Oregon

I stopped sending in my payment because even if my payment was post marked before the payment was due they received it but did not post it right away and charged me multipule over fee charges and at one point i also called my card in stolen and they would not issue me a card without another monthly payment, I became raged by the fees because I always sent in more than the min payment fought with these people 4 months in a row because my balances did not add up.

I even told them I would stop making my payments until my account was corrected and guess what they sent me to a collection agency and even today they send me offers to pay 50% of all charges and they would acctivate my account again. Where this company gets you is sometimes they hold your payment and not post it to your account that automatic fees are added. fee for everyday your account is on disatisfied status wich also a monthly charge is added account that could cause over the limit because you counted for them to post your payment at least by the 10th buisness day.

Jennifer
independence, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2005 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/Independence-Oregon-97351/Cross-Country-Bank-even-if-my-payment-was-post-marked-before-the-payment-was-due-they-rece-140015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank