Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: J Zuhosky — Austin Texas United States of America
Cross Country Bank
2810 S Hampton Rd Philladelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Cross Country Bank Some law firm Addressed me as J L Zuhosky instead of my actual name. Told me that it was back in 2001. Philladelphia, Pennsylvania

A guy called and said he was with some law firm (can't remember the name) stating they were referred by Cross Country Bank for collections. He wanted me to give him my last 4 of my social security #. I told him I am not doing that. He asked me if my address was correct and said what it was. He also told me that this account was opened in 1999 and the last transaction was made in January 2001. I told him I never had anything with that company nor do I know what that company is. There isn't a bank by that name where I live. I looked up the company name and saw that it is a secured/unsecured credit card. I never opened an account with them. In 2000, I was living in Iowa for 6 months. Moved back that same year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/Philladelphia-Pennsylvania-19154/Cross-Country-Bank-Some-law-firm-Addressed-me-as-J-L-Zuhosky-instead-of-my-actual-name-T-863933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank