Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Submitted: Sat, June 12, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, June 12, 2004

• Reported By:Spencer Iowa
Cross Country Bank
114 Olivier Ave. Trenton, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Cross Country Bank EXCESSIVE CHARGES Trenton New Jersey

I did like so many trying to repair their credit and got this card. I had it put into debt coonsolidation to get it paid off that was four years ago. Today I received a phone call from an attorney that they had been given this bill tocollect. Well my $300 credit card experience with this ripoff company is now $2400 with all the charges they keep adding to it. I have it in debt consolidation with another company and he is suppose to call them Monday and will settle for $1800. If that isnt a rip off I dont ko what is. For over four years I had this with Debt ManagementCredit counseling o out of Boca Raton Fl and it never got paid down the interest was never lowered and basically i screwed on this deal. both of these companies are a rip off and shouldnt be allowed to operate. DMCCC wouldnt even give me a statement on my account with this credit card company or anything else. Something needs to be done about Cross country and soon, I cant even imagine how they can do this to people and get away with it.

Connie
Spencer, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2004 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/Trenton-New-Jersey-08618/Cross-Country-Bank-EXCESSIVE-CHARGES-Trenton-New-Jersey-94623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank