Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Submitted: Mon, December 12, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, December 12, 2005

• Reported By:Alexandria Virginia
Cross Country Bank
PO Box 17125 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-225-5030
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Cross Country Bank ripoff Wilmington Delaware

Last July I requested to close the account and they just refused to do so and kept charging me up over the limit frequently. They finally sent me a letter and stated they have closed my account in September. I paid over 135 dollars and they just kept charging me overlimit fee and late fee regardless. They did not send me the statement before its due. After the due and they added up overlimit and late fees.

Today I received the statement I must pay $242.00. I need some helps. I found this website and I do really need some helps to solve this before I may be forced to turn it over to the attorney. I cannot afford but I may have no choices.

I have copies. Let me know what should I do about this.

Thank You!

Gary
Alexandria, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2005 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/Wilmington-Delaware-19850/Cross-Country-Bank-ripoff-Wilmington-Delaware-167696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank