Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Submitted: Tue, March 23, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 23, 2004

• Reported By:22222 Central America
Cross Country Bank
wwwcrosscountrybank.com Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Cross Country Bank Credit card ripoff, paying off CCB is simply futile Wilmington Delaware

Sadly, the reports here don't surprise me as a FORMER Cross Country bank card holder.

Because of their "policies", in close to 4 weeks, I'll be filing bankruptcy. Granted, CCB is not the only guilty party.

One uses their on-line services and pays $100.00. I see only $40.00 applied to my account, what with "various fees".

Currently, I have $76.00 available for charging, even though I pay OVER the minimum and my next minimum payment is $77.00. I miss this one, I'm not only late, but also over my so called "credit limit". BTW, I cut the card up 7 months ago.
It's a "no-win" situation.

Because of "hidden charges" and "operator fees", paying off CCB is simply futile.

Congratulations, CCB. You've not only demonstrated your desire to "serve all of our valued CUSTOMERS as educators, guides, and ultimately, partners, for we truly believe that every CUSTOMER can make the commitment to achieve the good credit and benefits that he or she deserves (FROM THEIR WEBSITE), you've driven one to say screw you and file bankruptcy.

If one gets a call from CCB, hang up!

Jerry
85015, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2004 01:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/Wilmington-Delaware-19885-5188/Cross-Country-Bank-Credit-card-ripoff-paying-off-CCB-is-simply-futile-Wilmington-Delaware-84965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank