Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Cross Country Bank

During the week of November 5, 2001 customer service reps from Cross Country Bank called me on numerous occasions harassing me for my monthly payment. Each time they called I told the C.S.R. that I would do a pay by phone when I get paid which was in the middle of the November.

On November 16, 2001 I called by bank to check the status of my account and I found out that Cross Country Bank had taken $148.00 out of my checking account without my authorization.

Just because Cross Country Bank had my checking account information that does not give them the right to take money out of my checking account without my authorization.

Now because I cannot trust Cross Country Bank again I have to close my checking account and reopen a new account with another bank. Thank you very much Cross Country Bank. Hopefully you will be out of business soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/Wilmington-Delaware/Cross-Country-Bank-8638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank