Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Submitted: Tue, October 19, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 19, 2004

• Reported By:Geneva Alabama
Cross Country Bank
www.crosscountrybank.com Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Cross Country Bank DIDN'T PAY CAP INS, CHARGED LATE AND OVERLIMIT FEES Wilmington Delaware

My charges were less than $350.00 and now the total is $1977.57.

This has occured because of the over the limit fees, late fees, finance charges, and the cap ins that I paid for, which didn't pay when I went on medical leave.

I applied for my ins when I got hurt on the job, the ins co. said they needed 3 mnonths statements from before my accident. When I called the company they said I should have kept the monthly bills that I had recieved.

Since I was out of work, I couldn't afford to send the payments andymore. They canceled the cap ins. and kept charging me over the limit fees, late fees, and finace charges.

The people when they call are very rude, I actually had one tell me that I was lying about my medical condition.

Now that it is with a collection agency the calls still come some are still very rude. They said that since i couldn't pay the offer that they were making that was my refusal to pay, event though I offered to let my lawyer right them a garantee of payment upon my workman's comp case.

Stephanie
Geneva, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2004 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/Wilmington-Delaware/Cross-Country-Bank-DIDNT-PAY-CAP-INS-CHARGED-LATE-AND-OVERLIMIT-FEES-Wilmington-Delaware-113619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank