Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Submitted: Fri, October 22, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 26, 2004

• Reported By:73521 Oklahoma
Cross Country Bank
Wilmington, Del Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Cross Country Bank rip-off! Wilmington Delaware

*Consumer Suggestion: Help me help U

This company is most deceptive, they add on late fees, over the limit fees which are caused by the late fees charged. I have made my payments to them on time for years and finally cancelled my card and on my statement today I have over $100.00 extra fees tacked on. This is just wrong. I would be glad to pay this off but it is impossible at the rate they are ripping me off.

Shirley
73521, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2004 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/Wilmington-Delaware/Cross-Country-Bank-rip-off-Wilmington-Delaware-114143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Help me help U

AUTHOR: Paulla - (U.S.A.)

After fighting with CCB for over a year I am now going to the Attorney Gerneral. I have just finished filling out the report and gathering all documentation available. Now to fight this company we, in Oklahoma, need to pull together like many other states have done. Go to http://www.oag.state.ok.us/oagweb.nsf/ConsumerComplaint!OpenPage and download the pdf file, print it, fill it out and send it along with documents you have to Drew and lets see if we can stop all this harrassement. Tell everyone you know who is having problems with this company and urge them to do the same thing. Only getting together on this will we accomplish anything.