Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2002

• Reported By:milltown mt
Cross Country Bank
p.o. box 10001 huntington, West Virginia U.S.A.

Cross Country Bank Payment run around

This is in reference to the Cross Country Bank visa card. I sent a payment to these people a week ago, last thursday, and every time that I phone these people, on my dime none the less, I am told that it could take x number of days for a payment to post. First it was 4-5 business days, and now suddenly it is 7-10 working days.

I refuse to pay by phone or give them my bank account number. I send my payments by money order so that I have proof that I have sent these people money. I would like to know if they are known to get your money, not post it and then charge you a late fee? I am seriously tired of the run around from this company and I too would love to cut up their "credit fraud card" and mail it back to them, however I am deeply into a online game and I need a credit card in order to play it.

Alot of time and money is invested in this game, and I grow frustrated with each day that I get the run around from this company. Also is it not convienant how there always seems to be a "Supervisor" answering the phones, once i can get a human, after my first complaint about my payment not being posted?

So if there is a way that I can trace this money order I could sure use some ideas if anyone has any sort of suggestions I would really love to hear them.

Milltown, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/huntington-West-Virginia-25770-0001/Cross-Country-Bank-Payment-run-around-15970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank