Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Cross Country Bank is a outlandish ripoff business. Internet, USA

I purchased my business in August of 2001. Since that time Cross Country Bank has called on an almost daily basis asking for one of the previous owners old employees.

They have been told many times this person does not work here and not to call anymore. But still the calls keep coming. They told me that I had to submit in writing a fax that the person does not work here and they gave me a long distance number to call.

Why should I pay for a long distance call to notify them that someone doesn't nor never has worked for me. They have waisted hours of my time on the phone and my time is money.

I am the owner of a small business and my time is valuable. It's hard enough to make my own bills let alone get abusive calls about someone else.

Last night I came home from work to a message from some man I have never heard of. The number was toll free so I called it. That number refered me to another number that wasn't so I called it. It is cross country banks customer pay line.

Not only are they harrassing me at my business not they are calling my home. I now have a long distance charge on my line and I don't even have one of there cards nor have I ever. Help!

micky
portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2002 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/internet/Cross-Country-Bank-is-a-outlandish-ripoff-business-Internet-USA-24442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank