Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank

• Reported By:
Cross Country Bank
Nationwide U.S.A.

Cross Country Bank - SCAM - Disgusted and Ridiculous Business Ethics

Speaking of SCAMS..........Recently I was approved for a credit card with Cross Country Bank (my understanding, they approve everyone, even BIN LADEN, that's why that A** wipe has so much AMERICAN MONEY!!!).

After about a month of phone calls, I finally received a letter from them stating I had to pay a fee of 35.00 due to criteria received from a credit reporting Agency before thay could process my request.

Well, I sent in the 35.00 bucks plus a fee of 8.95 by Money gram, CASH mind you. I spoke with two different people on the phone the very same day telling me that I'd receive my card within a few days of receiving my payment.

So i went by money gram and supposedly it was to get there within ten minutes. After a few days and speaking with more than five reps., i called once again to check on the status of my card and they tell me that there is a 9 day waiting period and then my card is printed and i should get it within 12-15 days, three of those days being a holding period for mail out~ WHAT THE F***?!?!?!?!?

To top it all off, my credit limit is 250, but yet they say I am only allowed to use 135.00, considering 100 in origination fees and 50 in annual fees.

If you ask me, this is a rip off because of all the time and hassle and MONEY to even GET the d**n thing, is definately NOT worth a mark on my credit report that I am trying hard to re-establish!

I have talked to a total of 7 reps and each one of them has told me something totally different.

I applied for this card on October 2, 2001 and have YET to receive it, here it is December 12, 2001. Capitol One Visa sends theirs within 7 days, can anyone explain why there are such hypocritical people in this world??

You Osama Bin Laden a** wipes! That towel head can eat my S*** and DIE!!!! Did'nt your parents teach you anything?? Oh excuse me, maybe your parents need a little a** kicking themselves!!! SCHEEZ........

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Cross Country Bank

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/nationwide/Cross-Country-Bank-SCAM-Disgusted-and-Ridiculous-Business-Ethics-9026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank