Knife

• Submitted: Sun, August 29, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, August 29, 2004

• Reported By:Logansport Indiana
Cross Country Bank
800 Dekeware Rd. Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 302-326-4200
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Cross Country Bank ripoff Wilmington Delaware

I have reported Cross country Bank to the IN Attorney General only to be told that I have to get a lawyer even though I have the "president's" name, his phone number, and I have talked to him, all to no avail.

Why? CCB knows the Attorney General can/won't do anything for a small profile case.

While they say they will talk to me and give me phone numbers & names of people to talk to about my $3,000.00 security deposit that they have.

When I call & have to put in my credit card #, all of a sudden, that credit card # isn't working, and I cannot be connected to the "president".

That number works every time they want to charge me a monthly fee or a yearly annual membership!! But it doesn't work when I call them.

Amazing and my Attorney General can/won't do anything.
What a democracy for the little guy!

Kathleen
Logansport, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2004 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Bank/nationwide/Cross-Country-Bank-ripoff-Wilmington-Delaware-106003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank