Complaint Review: Cross Country Bank/Applied Card Systems, President; Rocco Abessinio and Exec Rel: Kathleen Furlong

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2002

• Reported By:Dallas TX
Corporate Office, 800 Delaware Ave . Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Cross Country Bank/Applied Card Systems, President; Rocco Abessinio and Exec Rel: Kathleen Furlong ripoff they created, overlimit and late fees due to CC delays in posting deceptive company Wilmington Delaware

By net searched for NO FEE, NO DEPOSIT, NO DEBIT, Credit Cards. Cross Country always comes up but is not strictly a CC sight. I applied and was approved on line for 350.00. No mention of fees. Even when I called to confirm, no mention of fees. I did not use the card for nearly two months after I got it. I tried to pull 200.00 out of an ATM and couldn't and when I looked it up on the net CC had taken out a 150.00 in fees (the called the 50.00 an annual fee and the origination fee states 0 but, the finance charge states 100.00. On what? Nothing. It is a criminal way to be fraudulent about fees.

This is why I couldn't pull 200.00 on my card therefore proving my prinical charges and true amount owed is only 68.23. All payments have been made but not one on time. Within a day to 10 days.

They encourage you to sign up for internet pay. It never posts on time. They state on the front of the bill (I just noticed) any other method of payment than the mail may cause delay in posting. I mailed payment for February and it got there March 3. Charged late fees, then Over limit fees because of the 150.00 and then the late fees.

It is easily figured to. I started out at 350.00 minus 152.00 fees interest charged without my knowledge and consent is 198.00 for me. I have paid, 50.77, 41.00, 40.00 out of 198.00 is 66.23. This does not include the balance with the 120.00 in fees since the first bill.

I want all fees credited which leaves me a 68.23 balance.

Mark
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-BankApplied-Card-Systems-President-Rocco-Abessinio-and-Exec-Rel-Kathleen-Furlong/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/Cross-Country-BankApplied-Card-Systems-President-Rocco-Abessinio-and-Exec-Rel-Kathleen-17294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Bank/Applied Card Systems, President; Rocco Abessinio and Exec Rel: Kathleen Furlong