Complaint Review: Cross Country Home Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, July 18, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 18, 2012

• Reported By: John C — Alpine California United States of America
Cross Country Home Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 551540, Ft Lauderdale, Florida, 33355 Internet United States of America

Cross Country Home Services, Inc. Total Protect Home Warranty, It took 5 weeks of calling to get my pool heater fixed. No return calls, no service after I made multiple calls for service needed. Internet

Total Protect Home Service is a Rip Off.  I have used their home warranty service for approxiamtely 6 months.  They have been to my house several times.  I end up paying $75 for the service visit plus $39.95 per month plus an additional $200 add on fee for an optional pool warranty.  The normal outcome has been the service need is not covered by my warranty and I end up not only paying the above fees but also full cost to the repair company to fix problems that I believe should be covered under the warranty.  There are simply to many exclusions.  I have asked for several times for a contract to be sent to me so that I can read what the insurance coverage includes.  Never have I received a written contract.

On June 12th, 2012 I called in to have my pool heater fixed.  I was told a local service company would contact me.  I was even given there telephone number.  I never was called by the service company even thow I made two calls to them and left messages.  Also, I called Total Protect Home Warranty about 6 times to get them to try and get the local service company to my house.  Nothing ever happened.  In fact I never got one call back from either company from the initial service request date of June 12th, 2012 through July 18th, 2012.  I cancelled my service on July 18th.

I am very dissapointed and feel like I was ripped off.  Do not do business with this company.

John C

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Home-Services-Inc/internet/Cross-Country-Home-Services-Inc-Total-Protect-Home-Warranty-It-took-5-weeks-of-calling-913769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Home Services, Inc.