Complaint Review: Cross Country Home Services

• Submitted: Thu, September 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: Scampot — Pensacola Florida United States of America
Cross Country Home Services

Cross Country Home Services Total Protect Home Warranty A thousand excuses to waste your time Internet

Cross Country Home Services is subcontracted through Total Protect, who contacted me through Regions Bank.  There were several vague and generic business names given to me throughout the process, probably to prevent their egregious scams from sticking to those responsible.  After the month-long waiting period, I called in because my dishwasher was acting up.  They responded by saying that dishwasher weren't covered by my specific warranty (although the previous sales agent had assured me it was).  I upgraded my warranty and called back.  This time they said they'd be glad to help and gave me a local company to call.  Two days later the local company finally had my information from Cross Country and sent someone over to look at the issue and collect my $75 deductible.  After not hearing back from anyone for a week, I called the local company and they said Cross Country refused to authorize the part I needed for my dishwasher (which is still working, it just takes a while to start). [continued below]....
.....  Now Cross Country says they are denying my claim and keeping my $75 while still charging me the steep monthly price.  Every time I've called them the lie keeps changing on why they can't fix a simple dishwasher.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Home-Services/internet/Cross-Country-Home-Services-Total-Protect-Home-Warranty-A-thousand-excuses-to-waste-your-t-940928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Home Services