amazing

• Updated: Fri, December 16, 2011

• Reported By: Michelle Weller — Livermore California United States of America
Cross Country Home Warranty Services
1625 NW 136th Avenue # 200 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Cross Country Home Warranty Services Home Protect This company is a rip off and the contractors they contract with are bottom of the barrell in their trade. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

My home came with a Cross Country Home Warranty called Home Protect.  I have filed a couple of claims with them one being my AC not working and they sent some loser out here who literally used electrical tape to wrap up some hoses and called it repaired.  Needless to say my AC still does not work.  This week I filed another claim because something was leaking and has ruined my laminate wood floors.  They sent a plumber out here who said "I don't know where the water is coming from" and left.  I called Home Protect again and they said they couldn't help me because the plumber who was just here said the water was likely coming from the AC unit and since it's winter we can't test the AC unit so you should call back in the summer.  I have since call Home Protect 8 times in the past 4 days and can't seem to get any resolution.  I ask for someone's name and they refuse to tell me, I ask to speak to a supervisor and I get put on hold in no man's land, I call back and the scenario is repeated.  This company is a fraud they need to be shut down immediately!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cross-Country-Home-Warranty-Services/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33323/Cross-Country-Home-Warranty-Services-Home-Protect-This-company-is-a-rip-off-and-the-contra-810274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cross Country Home Warranty Services