Complaint Review: Crossamerica Health Plans Multiplan National Congress Of Employers

• Submitted: Tue, June 10, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 10, 2008

• Reported By:Yonkers New York
Crossamerica Health Plans Multiplan National Congress Of Employers
PO BOX 5778 Parsippany, New Jersey U.S.A.

Crossamerica Health Plans Multiplan National Congress Of Employers Deception in Health Insurance benefits Parsippany New Jersey

I took this individual plan on 01 September 2007 by paying $245 per month. In the month of March 2008, I had some problem in my health. When I consulted the Doctor, they told me to have cat scan (CT) with out contrast. After two weeks, I had some Gastric problem in my chest in the mid night, and I visited the ER room. For these two cases, hospitals, which I visites sent me the bill of $3000. For cat scan they billed $1504 and ER room $1500. When I contaced my Agent, who gave me this Cross America Health plan card, he is not answering, everytime I call it goes to Voice mail and he is not revert back to me.

And then I contacted the billing number, which is mentioned on card, there also same answer, not replying me back. It always goes to voice mail. I don't know what these people are doing.

More over, they didn't sent me the coverage document for this card, what it covers, etc..When I contacted some other people in CrossAmerica, fortunatly I got a connection to talk to them, but it was not fruitful. They told my coverage of my card, they are:

ER - CrossAmerica will pay only $150.
Scanning - CrossAmerica will pay only $250.

Even I'm paying $250 per month, and they pay only $150 for ER. What the hell, I don't understand and what is the use of having this bullshit health card. As of now I payed $2000 upto April 2008 end, after that I terminated this card. After terminating this card, I'm getting bills from hospital from June 2008, since CrossAmerica didn't paid those bills.

On 06/09/2008 I got the coverage list from CrossAmerica through fax. If any one can help me ?

Girish
Yonkers, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2008 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crossamerica-Health-Plans-Multiplan-National-Congress-Of-Employers/Parsippany-New-Jersey-07054/Crossamerica-Health-Plans-Multiplan-National-Congress-Of-Employers-Deception-in-Health-Ins-338787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crossamerica Health Plans Multiplan National Congress Of Employers