Complaint Review: Crossing of Indian Run

• Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: Tom — Stuart Florida United States of America
Crossing of Indian Run
3800 SE Gatehouse Circle, Internet United States of America

Crossing of Indian Run Crossing Apartment. Totally RipOff! Keep away from them! Internet

This Community apartment is for low income category. As first they do very nice for their customer. Same day repair service very good but not effective. When I first move in everything look OK. But Vinyl kitchen counter were old and show many sign of rough used. It's OK for me, then I moved in. When I ask them to make 6 month lease they say no. They do only ONE YEAR Lease!

If you move out before your lease end, you have to pay 2 month penalty fee! Reality, who will know when you have to move for your job or any good or bad reason?  Also have to give them 2 month notice before moving. One officer told me, I can do within one month actually. He told me if I leave some thing when move out, they gonna charge $25 per item! And he told me many thing about protect from their trick. Then, they fired him out (that officer)!

Also, rent was not include water and power. [continued below]....
..... They charge too much for water also. I got water bill say $32 for water, $70 for sewer and many fee. They gonna do many trick to making money from low income people.

I stay until end of lease with $450 security deposit and last month payment. When they do final inspection, they charge me for replace old vinyl that I never did any scratch. And charge me more and more for many things I never think about. Even I keep every thing nice and clean, also I did clean up every thing before I move out.

Return every keys and card they gave. Finally, they sent me a move out statement..... They charge $110 for appliance clean and burner tray (cost $4 for burner tray and  I already clean it.) Charge $360 for paint and cleaning (but hey! I already clean it). Also, in the lease was say "normal were and tear are acceptable". But they still charge for it. Don't worry, they gonna try their best to rip you off for sure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crossing-of-Indian-Run/internet/Crossing-of-Indian-Run-Crossing-Apartment-Totally-RipOff-Keep-away-from-them-Internet-996369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crossing of Indian Run