Complaint Review: Crossings Book Club

• Updated: Mon, September 02, 2013

• Reported By: Juliead — Klamath Falls Oregon
Crossings Book Club
, Select State/Province USA

Crossings Book Club order in processing for weeks and company won't tell me when it will be sent to me. internet

I ordered some books to fulfill my commitment to Crossings book club. It has been well over two weeks and their website still says that the status of my order is in processing. I have been exchanging e-mails with customer service, but all I am getting it seems is automated responses. They will not tell me when my order will be shipped, how it will be shipped, or when I can expect to recieve my order despite multiple requests from me that they tell me when I will recieve my order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crossings-Book-Club/Select-StateProvince/Crossings-Book-Club-order-in-processing-for-weeks-and-company-wont-tell-me-when-it-will-1081161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crossings Book Club