Complaint Review: Crossings Book Club

• Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: Lionel — Phila. Pennsylvania United States of America
Crossings Book Club
P.O. Box 916400; Rantoul, IL. 61866-6400 Internet United States of America

Crossings Book Club Book were mailed to me that I were not interested in reading, after I had indicated that I didn't want them sent. I am being charged for products I have no interest in. When I sent the books back, an Internet

The Crossings book club imposed uponme extraneous charges for books that I had no interest in, and had returned to the. After having returned the unwanted books, an additional 5-6 books were sent to me. When I called the Crossings Book Club and indicated that I had responded to the Featured Selections and had indicated that i was not interested in receiving them, they were sent anyway. I told th customer service representative that I had sent the books back and will not pay for any unwanted products. The representative said that if i do not make payment on the books that were sent, irrespective of the fact that I had sent them back; they will make a negative report on my credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crossings-Book-Club/internet/Crossings-Book-Club-Book-were-mailed-to-me-that-I-were-not-interested-in-reading-after-I-863669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crossings Book Club