Complaint Review: Crossroad subscriptions Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, August 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 27, 2010

• Reported By: mama dukes — magalia California USA
Crossroad subscriptions Inc.
4800 Hwy. 377 S. Aubrey, Texas United States of America

Crossroad subscriptions Inc. CRS Inc./ Lonestar subscriptions, I paid $35.00 to CRS Inc. for a magazine on 07-15-09. As of 08-17-09 I have yet to receive the magazine. My check was cashed. magalia, California

*UPDATE Employee: 90-120 Days for delivery

0n july 15th 2009 a girl came to my door doing magazine sales. she convinced me to buy one so i bought a subscription to vegetarian times. a little over a month has passed and i have yet to recieve my magazine.

i decided to go on-line and investigate the company called crs inc., but found nothing but sites on them being a scam and a rip off, hence, i found this site to file a complaint on.

i decided to go to my on-line banking account to view the check i had written to crs. i found that they had deposited my check into the american bank of texas on july 24th 2009. this bank mis located inwhitesboro, texas 76273.

how do i, and other people in similar situations recover the money that was stolen from us?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2009 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crossroad-subscriptions-Inc/Aubrey-Texas-76227/Crossroad-subscriptions-Inc-CRS-Inc-Lonestar-subscriptions-I-paid-3500-to-CRS-Inc-481257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crossroad subscriptions Inc.

90-120 Days for delivery

AUTHOR: Hskrs - (U.S.A.)

Your receipt states to allow 90-120 day for delivery. If you have still not received your magazine please contact our office and we would be glad to assist you.