Complaint Review: Crossroad subscriptions Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, October 16, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 27, 2010

• Reported By: Amy — Aurora Nebraska USA
Crossroad subscriptions Inc.
4800 Hwy 377 S Aubrey, Texas United States of America

Crossroad subscriptions Inc. Lonestar Sales Co., Five Star sales co. After six months, still do not have a single magazine from my subscription I have paid for in full!! Aubrey, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: More information needed

I live in a very small town and every once in a while we have a group of young adults going door to door selling something.  We usually turn them away.

In April 2009 a perticularly charming young man stopped by selling magazine subscriptions to win a trip somewhere.  I listened to his speal and looked at his list of available subscription and found a magazine I thought my children would like to get.  So I ordered it.

The young man filled out the reciept for me, I paid with a check for the full amount, and was told that it would take 90 to 120 days (3-4 montths) to get the first magazine.  Didn't think that would be too bad but I still thought it was rediculous.     It is now October 2009 (Six months later!) and I still have not recieved my first magazine from my subscription.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2009 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crossroad-subscriptions-Inc/Aubrey-Texas-76227/Crossroad-subscriptions-Inc-Lonestar-Sales-Co-Five-Star-sales-co-After-six-months-sti-510395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crossroad subscriptions Inc.

More information needed

AUTHOR: Hskrs - (U.S.A.)

I would like to help you in clearing up this matter. If you still have not received your magazine please call our office. We would be glad to assist you in any way possible.