Complaint Review: Crossroads Subscriptions, INC

• Updated: Sun, October 21, 2012

• Reported By: Donna — Kingston New York United States of America
Crossroads Subscriptions, INC
1025 N. Hwy 377 Pilot Point, Texas United States of America

Crossroads Subscriptions, INC CRS,INC. Maggazine Scam, Crossroads Subscriptions, Inc. CRS Inc. Pilot Point, Texas

I fell for a scam when a college student came to my door selling magazines to raise money for school.
I waited the 6-8 weeks for magizines to come. I only recieved 3 since puchase date of August 2011.
I began to realize what was happening when I paid $47 for 18 issues of Weight Watchers Magazine. The issues I recieved came every 2 months.
I am just realizing as of today October 21, 2012 the reality. Unfortunately other priorites kept me from investigating.
Now when calling 1-940-686-5500, a recording says no longer in service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2012 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crossroads-Subscriptions-INC/Pilot-Point-Texas-7528/Crossroads-Subscriptions-INC-CRSINC-Maggazine-Scam-Crossroads-Subscriptions-Inc-CRS-957935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crossroads Subscriptions, INC