Complaint Review: Crown Capital Eco Management

• Updated: Thu, June 19, 2014

• Reported By: Pana Inn — Pennsylvania
Crown Capital Eco Management
, Select State/Province USA

Crown Capital Eco Management Crown Capital Eco Management works with government bodies, international entities, private sectors a I have written this review for http://crowncapitalmngt.com/, it is the Crown Eco Management because I was able to get the chance to visit the site. Apparently, the first time, would be the last time. When I tried it again this time, I said that’s it never wasting my time ever again. So, what do you get after visiting the site? You get a beautiful and attractive site for what? It’s basically nonsense. It's really quite disappointing. In short, the working site is good for nothing.  Jakarta Indonesia

You deserve no stars Crown Eco Management

So what are the downsides of this Crown Eco Management?

There seem to be glitches in the simply visiting the site. The sections were not getting along with each other and it is giving out false information, and we were left with an unreadable site until you realize its garbage.

The site doesn't appear to allow commenting or feedbacks, or something like a team or whatever so we could extend help. If you've got less than perfect eyes and commonsense, expect to use your reading glasses for this site.

So although I can't give the Crown Eco Management a full endorsement or any endorsement at all because it's a piece of garbage I thought it was.

Ok. I had problems as the other reviewers I do not think I still need to elaborate that much. I visited the site and regretted the act immediately, what a waste of time. Only some nonsense texts can be seen, there are nothing, not even supporting details that can prove their claims. I emailed them but no support, they never emailed back that they couldn't find me, even though I have provided my details.

At this point I tried visiting other sites and I think that’s the best decision I have made.  Although not intuitive, it did, it made my day again. Ok so now I go back to the Crown Eco Management and try again a few more times. No luck. So I call site customer service & get a knowledgeable, but there is no condescending Rep who informs me with anything. this site needs to convey this detail to their paying customers! Also they need to have a more knowledgeable & friendly support staff. Furthermore, Amazon needs to improve the experience of the Fire User. From this experience I am ready to give you no stars at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crown-Capital-Eco-Management/Select-StateProvince/Crown-Capital-Eco-Management-Crown-Capital-Eco-Management-works-with-government-bodies-in-1097523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crown Capital Eco Management